Friday, November 9, 2012

Another abstract...

This is a 30x36 (I think?) acrylic abstract painting on wooden panel. October 2012. I LOVED doing the abstract for Anna a few months ago, so I decided to do one for us- though they are very different!This is right outside our kitchen- I love navy, red, white and green/gray. These are the colors in the kitchen/dining area... and throughout our house really.  I'd like to do more of this in 2013.


 This is closer in, though you don't get the full width:


 and on the wall:


 I'm kind of in a holding pattern right now- I have a few more things to post in the next month (waiting for gifts to be given to post), but I'm working on Christmas commissions- Sooooooooo expect some larger uploads in January! Thanks for reading.




No comments:

Post a Comment