Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Continuing to dig...




 Once again, I'm contributing to your neck problems... but I love this sailboat. I can't remember when this was done... probably around 2004, this has a partner hanging in my dad's office. Maybe I can get him to load it :)

 Tiny 3x5  Acrylic, Also inspired by Lulie!  Done around March, 2011.



This was a watercolor and ink for an Avondale mural competition. Didn't win the competition, but sold the painting! I think this was originally maybe a 16x16, but this is just a photograph of a copy of it, because I can't seem to find the scanned image.

 Again, tilt your head. Oil on paper 8x10. From summer of 2002 SCGSAH.
 At least we're tilting our head to the right this time...... A linoleum block print 11x14. Also done as self-portrait project at SCGSAH ( I know, it looks nothing like me, and if it is me, I look angry). I love this technique, and one day with a little more working space, I'd like to pursue it again. I love the stark contrast of simple black and white. A printmaker that I love from Charleston is Stacey Bradley, and you can see her prints at http://www.etsy.com/people/PerlaAnne
 A colored pencil 11x14- part of my portfolio for SCSGAH application. Fall 2001.
 11x14 monochromatic watercolor. Actually was done as a value study before the final watercolor project in a summer workshop I did with Joe Miller in Boone, NC in the summer of 2004. I can't find the final full-color project, but I actually liked the value study better.

No comments:

Post a Comment